23 “Vicious” Guard Dogs Who Don’t Need Their “Beware Of Dog” Signs
If you pass a yard fence with a sign saying “Beware of dogs”, it is often just a deterrent or a hint for the postman. Occasionally, however, you might get a glimpse of the vicious dog guardian who justified the mark. That’s what these brave photographers did.
Intruders, better watch out. Defending their backyards, these 23 wild dogs are ready to pounce on anyone who dares to enter their domain.
1. A German Shepherd who scares you off with a tongue display
Take a step closer and you’ll get a few licks! This dog doesn’t look like the sign is threatening.
2. This terrible husky dares to enter you
@ stchy / Imgur
That is certainly a dangerous amount of lint. That is why the sign warns.
3. A golden retriever to be aware of
It looks like this sign is just missing one more “A”, because I’m happy to see this dog now.
4. This grinning boy takes pride in being warned
@ cianmort / Reddit
He fully plans to attack you with a few kisses if you dare to enter his domain. And it just keeps getting bigger!
5. This puppy is threatening to get you to rub his stomach
@ unfoundailen / Reddit
Go carefully through this gate! The dog inside will make you scratch it for hours!
6. A little guy whose parents ordered the wrong sign
@ jackieerowstewart / Facebook
Oh, don’t they make warning signs for tiny dolls like these? Well, that will be enough.
7. An avid watchdog who has chosen his own mark
@ weepsoverspiltmilk / Imgur
He may be young, but this pup is ready to defend his territory. Check out his official sign!
8. Watch out, he discovered you!
If the shield isn’t enough to fend off intruders, that look is sure to get this pup’s enemies up and running.
9. May this Roo Roo serve as a warning
@ DxnM / Imgur
That’s right, come closer and he’ll get physical. You will not be able to escape his tongue!
10. This defender practices his moves
He is ready to spin for anyone brave enough to walk past this tree. Do you think you can handle all the scratches?
11. This dog is disappointed, it’s so terrifying
@ fred_a_day / Instagram
Oh, it’s okay buddy. Most people probably interpret the sign as a joke anyway.
12. Beware of this spy
@Rookvlees / Imgur
This puppy sees you and won’t let you near his buried toys.
13. Two puppies who will let you know they have eyes on you
@ lifetimewithdogs / Instagram
Danger; there are two of them! Oh no, they are just too cute !!
14. A Guard-en Retriever
@ ChristopherD11 / Twitter
He loves his duty and is not afraid to show it. Attention intruders!
15. The watchdog’s trust
@ tmbrown4 / Imgur
This totally wild fluffball won’t even break a sweat defending its lawn. Check out this relaxed pose.
16. This puppy will attack as soon as it tries to get up
@ Riley_Beagle / Twitter
So better be careful whenever that happens. You’re jumping all over the place, buddy!
17. A Yorkie to make sure you see him
@ PBinHtown / Imgur
He sees you looking at his trash can. This is his trash can; he even peed on it!
18. A cocky dog who knows it’s worth a homemade mark
@ winston_the_blueheeler / Instagram
Yeah, you’d better be careful. As you get closer, you can just die of cuteness.
19. Those tiny but lively guard dogs
@ HOOPEAF / Twittter
Only those brave enough to face their ankles are allowed to enter. Well, more likely ankle licks.
20. This princess says “Blep” to all intruders
@ buttercupandpebbles / Instagram
Beware of that dog in the window … she’s a total diva.
21. A Yorkie who will climb her way to you when she has to
@ tessa_yorkie / Instagram
She could be a vicious center-back or she just wants to show off her cute hairstyle.
22. That girl who starts young
@ goldenlife_goldenretrievers / Instagram
One day, everyone who dares to enter their garden will fear this little cutie! But maybe not yet.
23. This dog that uses its wounds, not its paws
@ Bradhamiltonphoto / Instagram
You definitely need to watch out for this dog’s adorable howl.
Sign or no sign, I would trust these dogs to protect me every day!
Please SHARE to pass this story on to a friend or family member.
Featured image: @ cianmort / Reddit, @ unfoundailen / Reddit